Hazardous Materials Response
Emergency Response is provided utilizing professionals
with experience derived from years of service in the
Industry. M&M Protection, LLC will handle any type
of Hazardous Chemicals Emergency; Transportation or
on-site, leak, spill or fire. We provide the personnel
and equipment necessary to get the job done. Our response
capabilities range from non-hazardous chemicals, such
as Diesel Fuel and Fuel Oil, to high pressure reactive
chemicals, such as Chlorine and Ethylene Oxide.
M&M Protection, LLC provides on-going support before
your emergency in order to understand your specific
Hazardous Material Response needs. M&M Protection,
LLC will provide complete management of your hazardous
material incident using a logical cost-control approach.
With our SCAN (SubContractor Association Network) program,
our Emergency Response Manager can mediate the incident
logistically from hundreds of miles away.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response for all your Hazardous
- Commitment to an on-going relationship and a true
knowledge of your Hazardous Materials needs.
- Safety First mentality for all responses.
- Knowledgeable, experienced Emergency Management
and Response professionals.
- Wide hazardous material chemical knowledge base
- Expertise, Experience and man-power to supplement
any existing response efforts.
- Executive level support for EOC activities.
- Immediate logistical response for ultimate cost
- Emergency stabilization and professional representation
- Critiques organized after the emergency for lessons-learned
and internal improvement opportunities.