Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
M&M Protection, LLC can respond to your Emergency
Response needs around the clock. As a part of our Emergency
Management Program, M&M Protection, LLC provides
offsite industrial hygiene response for emergencies,
ranging from response personnel monitoring to off-site
community protection verification.
M&M Protection, LLC also provides degreed Industrial
Hygienists for all your non-emergency Industrial Hygiene
needs. M&M can provide supplemental in-plant monitoring
to maintain your existing sample schedule, or provide
degreed Industrial Hygienists to provide a complete
exposure assessment of your site. The exposure assessment
will provide the hygienist the information necessary
to develop an effective monitoring program to ensure
the protection of your personnel and compliance of your
facility. Once the monitoring program has been established
for your facility, M&M can provide follow-through
by managing the complete Industrial Hygiene Program.
- 24 Hour Access to Industrial Hygiene Professionals
as resource for the Emergency Operations Center.
- Off-site Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Strategy.
- 24 Hour Emergency Response for Field Monitoring,
Site Safety and Decon needs.
- Industrial Hygiene Program Management (Exposure
assessments, monitoring strategies, sampling programs,
instrumentation maintenance, etc.).
- In-plant Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Projects
(Turn-around, special task, process evaluation, etc.).
- Exposure Assessment development and implementation.
- Laboratory transfer and analysis ensures compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Formal written reports and results interpretation
by Degreed and Certified Industrial Hygienists.