Comprised of over 100 years of experience, M&M
provides 24 hour Response Readiness personnel and equipment
waiting to assist you any time, anywhere. Our experiences
and proven past history highlight our effectiveness
and reliability in extinguishment and technical advisement
of industrial fire related emergencies. Based on your
needs M&M will respond with or without equipment.
If your needs are specific to a technical resource,
you will be provided with the advisement and assistance
of the most knowledgeable personnel in the industry.
If your equipment and personnel resources are not sufficient
to handle that once in a lifetime event, M&M will
supplement the necessary expertise, man power and equipment
for effective suppression or prevention. With our “Partners
in Fire Protection Safety”, National Foam, we
are prepared to respond immediately to any fire suppression
For long-term relationship development, M&M provides
complete SAFE assessment surveys to ensure planning
for your fire related emergency is accurate and readily
available to the appropriate responders. M&M will
perform the assesment, complete with associated written
reports, identify local resources, and train those resource
personnel to your specific fire suppression and prevention
- 24 Hour Response of equipment and personnel anywhere
in the world for all fires of any type or size.
- Over 100 years of direct Industrial, Marine and
Municipal firefighting experience and expertise.
- Safety First mentality for all responses.
- On-going relationship to provide the best pre-planning
available to your facility.
- Fire pre-planning and fixed fire suppression design
and program development.
- Incident Command structure utilized and staffed
with M&M personnel for every incident.
- EOC staffing with M&M personnel and complete
Incident Management even after the incident.
- Fire Suppression technical expertise and advisment.
- Supplemental or stand-alone man-power and equipment.
- SAFE assessments and training.