Remediation and Disposal
M&M Protection, LLC provides Environmental services
in conjunction with or independent of Emergency Response.
We will respond to your individual environmental remediation
needs with our degreed professionals to ensure compliance
while providing the most cost effective approach for
remediation, clean-up and disposal.
M&M Protection, LLC will provide the expertise
necessary to develop a remediation plan and sample protocol,
complete the required sampling, submit the appropriate
regulatory notifications and paperwork, provide the
personnel and equipment as well as the verification
sampling, and ensure the disposal methods are compliant
with all applicable agencies. M&M can provide a
completion report inclusive of all copies of related
regulatory required documentation, to include certificates
of destruction and sample analysis results run in accordance
with the associated EPA methods, obtained by an appropriately
- M&M Protection, LLC provides a turn-key alternative
to handling all your environmental remediation and
- 24 hour response to hazardous materials spills
- Degreed professionals to respond to your needs
in a compliant, knowledgeable and creative manner.
- M&M Logistics personnel to completely manage
any environmental event.
- Identification of unknowns through sampling and
- Post incident soil remediation or surface decontamination
- Post clean-up verification sampling and analysis.
- M&M Protection, LLC provides waste characterization
and manifesting services.
- Waste disposal is handled through a bid process
to determine the least inexpensive compliant method.
- Formal written follow-up report and agency submittal.
- Certificate of Disposal for documentation retention.