M&M Protection, LLC will help you secure your facility,
whether it is an office building, an Industrial plant
site, or an entire city. It is our goal to provide customized
assessments for the protection and well being of life
and property. We will comply with regulatory agencies
and work to ensure compliance within government grant
specifications. Our professionals come from a background
of Law Enforcement, Special Situations Tactical Teams,
and Industry. Assessments compliant with the Coast Guard
and American Chemistry Council for example, as well
as specialized organizations such as the Chlorine Institute,
will be performed in a cost-effective manner. M&M
can follow-up by developing and completing the associated
plans required to ensure full compliance with the appropriate
Our security assessments can extend into development
of an Impact Recovery and Information System (IRIS)
program for your site, identifying, planning for, and
training on the potentials for your facility. Our tactical
pre-planning abilities will address probable Mass Casualty
and Disaster Response situations your particular facility
may encounter. Our training courses offered will be
customized to ensure applicability to your specific
needs. M&M Protection, LLC is ready to assist your
- Site security breach vulnerabilities for land, air
- Electronic identification systems planning and
- Facility response for mass casualty, bio-terrorism,
rescue, 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world.
- M&M Protection, LLC professionals with experience
in all facets of threat assessment.
- Executive level training for bio-terrorism and
mass casualty situations.
- Internal and External security assessments compliant
with the most updated guidelines available.
- Security program development and plan writing.
- Impact Recovery and Information System (IRIS) programs
developed for your site’s vulnerabilities.
- Coordination and assistance with facility training.
- M&M Protection, LLC will plan and coordinate
the associated drills to ensure your facility’s