Transportation Emergency Response
Transportation Emergency Response is provided utilizing
professionals with hands-on experience to manage any
Transportation Emergency of any magnitude, technically
and logistically, turn-key. M&M’s professional
team will manage your Transportation Emergency anywhere
in the world. Our responders can mitigate hazardous
materials situations cost effectively. We will provide
our customers with experienced technical consultants
on-site to handle the logistics of obtaining necessary
supplies and equipment for emergency mitigation. Rail
car assessments, including the consideration of transported
product, can be performed by our knowledgeable response
personnel for any magnitude derailment. A resource dedicated
to contact and on-going communications with community
and government agencies can be in short supply and high
demand during an emergency. M&M can provide the
resource nesessary to ensure these communications and
up-dates are provided in a timely manner.
Community and personnel protection from chemical hazards
is a priority of M&M Protection, LLC. Not only do
we want to ensure our personnel are protected during
a transportation incident involving hazardous materials,
we also provide full Industrial Hygiene response to
our clients, including chemical information briefing,
on-site and off-site monitoring, and follow-up written
reports from Cerified Industrial Hygienist. In situations
involving less hazardous operations, our personnel can
serve as the on-site health and safety representation,
ensuring Site Safety Plans, MSDSs, Personnel Accounting,
and overall Hazard Communication is completed accurately
- 24 Hour Emergency Response for all your Transportation
- Professional team of highly experienced individuals
to manage all the logistics of your emergency.
- Safety First mentality for all responses.
- Incident Command structure utilized and staffed
with M&M personnel.
- On-site Rail Car Assessment.
- Immediate logistical response for ultimate cost
- All on-scene contractor activities managed and
overseen by M&M personnel.
- Liaison for community and governmental organizations
- Degreed and Certified Safety and Industrial Hygiene
- Complete and thorough Site Safety, Personnel Accounting
and Hazard Communication.
- Formal follow-up written reports and agency submittal
- Critiques organized after the emergency for lessons-learned
and internal improvement opportunities.